chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Chris’ Rant # 157

I usually don’t like to sound like an ass (see rant # 158) but there are a couple of times when I know I sound like an ass and mean it.

1: when people correct me and I know I was wrong, but both I and the other person knew what I was saying but they corrected me either way.

2: when people correct me and they are wrong, and I know it.

The first makes my ass hole O-mater run about a 4.0, the second runs about a 9.0-9.5. I know that I say things not good some times, but when I say facts I, usually, like to think that I am right, and if you correct me you better be right 100%, not one of those we both are right things like if I say AST, and ALT and you say, NO you mean a LFT. Because if you correct someone that means you are telling them that they are wrong, if you both are right then you are wrong because you said the other person was wrong to begin with. Any way I am one of those people that like to be right and I don’t give it up very easily if I know I’m right. Well I don’t give up, and if you correct me then I am sorry if I retaliate by making the other person admit that they are wrong because it makes me happy to hear someone say "you are right and I am wrong." Now it is hard for me to say this but I, like my mother just don’t make many strong stands and when I do I know I’m right. So the point is: I’m sorry if I sound like I’m mad, I am. I’m sorry if I sound like an ass but that’s what I’m going for. And if I actually upset you then I actually am sorry and please forgive me for my inner ass, I mean nothing by it and I am only a true ass to the people I love the most because I know that they will continue to love me back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home