chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Friday, October 21, 2005

Chris’ rant # 161

Ok so I had a kick ass day. You know those days that everything just seems to fall into place well I had one and here is the basic run down
1 – got out of logic and was told that I have a free ticket to the chief’s game on 11/6 if I want to go. I said hell yes. And by the way it’s a chiefs raiders game. OMG I could not have been happier.
2 – in religion I got my test back that I thought I did bad on, my idea of bad is a 98 so I was not too upset
3 – got a 95.5 in my art class
4 most importantly got my life back. I had lost my red folder that has everything about this semester in it on Tuesday and today the nice guy in my English class returned it. he had taken it on Tuesday when he took it thinking it was his, he ended up with two red folders while o got none, but he returned it and im happy now.
5 – free delicious food at grandmas
6 – saved one of my friends from certain death
All in all it was good and I’m happy for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home