chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chris’ rant # 174

Ok so I just have to say that harvesters is amazing. Because they help give food to needy people that can’t afford to eat, well that too. But Sunday I went to the chiefs game and raised money for 2 and 1/2 hours and then got a free ticket to the game, which was won with 5 seconds left when a field goal would have tied it, a risky play that way great to bee there for. Then yesterday I got to go to Dave and Busters which is like a Chucky Cheeses for big kids. It was 25 dollars to get in for the opening, which was done through harvesters, and once in there was an all you can eat buffet, free open bar, that I took advantage of, and ten dollars worth of games, that I used the ticket winnings to get me some fun toys. And that’s why harvesters is great, why cant more organizations that help the needy be as cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home