chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

day 2

Well day two, and don’t worry I wont keep track up to like day 3. today was fun, it is funny that I'm in day 2 and I feel so much more ready for this day then yesterday. Its nice to know that it will be possible to find my niche in the hospital, even if it is like 3 years away I at least know it is there.

I found out today that being an intern is like being a celebrity, any time you meet people they are like, “oh HI, you must be one of the new interns” then they have all these questions. It is like being a new member in a super stressful club. And everyone know what you are about to go through, and everyone is nice knowing that they went through it, so they are all nice. Plus its like the opposite of school where when you start you are scum and have to build yourself up, in this world everyone knows that you are at the bottom but ahs some type of odd respect that one day you will be higher and instead of brutality, people show you kindness because we all know that the program will be brutal.

So today I am the famous intern tomorrow I will be nothing and in the future I will make one of the interns feel just as cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home