chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

fat

So here is your health info for the day, statins, or HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, or cholesterol medicine, has been approved for children over 8years old. Why does a 8yo need cholesterol medication, because he/she is fat, why too much intake, not enough out put/ exercise. It is a sad world when a 8yo has to take medicine to lower cholesterol. People are getting problems younger and younger because of the obesity tolerance in America, now that might sound harsh but people, parents just don’t see it as a problem, a well fed child is not necessarily a healthy kid. It just makes me cry on the inside that these kids that have no control in what they eat are starting off so poorly with all these problems, it has been said that this current generation might have a lower life expectancy then their parents.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I completely agree little fat kids make me very sad. I get the same sadness when I see a kid with a parent who smokes. If I was incharge of who got to have kids most people would not get the privilege. I'd of course let you have kids though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home