chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

good day

Ok so two things

One a Dr who doesn’t do primary care asked me how to treat a patient, and she was serious, it was an ear infection which might be the only think I know how to treat so I answered and she took my recommendation, it was awesome.

Second, I found out that my clinic is just far enough from the main hospital that I get paid to drive there. It is only 20-25 min away, mostly highway, and is about the same driving time as some closer clinics, but its all about the mileage, and I get paid $0.505 a mile.

So if I get 25MPG and gas is like $4 here that is $0.16 per mile, so I am making $0.345 per mile I drive and it is 16 miles so x2 round trip = 32miles x0.345 = $11.04 in profit every Friday, that doesn’t sound like much but… if I work 50times a year that is $552.00 and ill take that. Yay extra unforeseen money.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woot woot free money

     

Post a Comment

<< Home